What's new

Tip for vwallpaper

Dontlookatme

Reaction score
If you want to use a video wallpaper on your background you should try vwallpaler(jailbroken).If you have any problem about wvallpaper u can ask to me

what i did was download a video theme from cydia and then loaded it with cydia. works a treat, i can even use openSSH to change the video to anything of my choice ;)

from cydia install winterboard, in winterboard go into the video wallpaper section and download any you want..

then in openSSH go intot he stash folder then wallpaper folder. and find one of the video ones. in there you will see a wallpaper.mp4 now simply replace it with your own mp4 and it works a treat after you upload the mp4 and re select the theme in winterboard

I understand the way but I don't like winterboard.Thanks for help.Thanks for sparing time for me

hi there, my iphone 4 has a major problem, when I tap any icon ,it runs but its been covered by a black screen with no response at all i usually have to close the app down by retuning to home screen. Can you or any one help please .

what i did was download a video theme from cydia and then loaded it with cydia. works a treat, i can even use openSSH to change the video to anything of my choice ;)

hi there i like what am hearing or sud i say reading it was my first time last nite using ssh to transfer my videos to pc that is cool and now you saying you can change vwallperper of your choice that's cool.

i like to know how thats was done pls

also I have a major problem, when I tap any icon ,it runs but its been covered by a black screen with no response at all i usually have to close the app down by retuning to home screen. Can any one help please .