What's new

Timing for me and many more will be everything

wafcarl

Reaction score
Everyone expected a wonderful new device before the 4s but it didn't arrive. I got the 4s as I still believed it was the best. Tried the Galaxy S2 and my only problem was the cheap feel to the phone.
For Apple to delat the iPhone 5 to release in June as per norm would be fair enough, but if they wait until Spetember and give Samsung the chance to steal the market with the Galaxy S3 then they will have made a crucial mistake.
A lot of people including myself held out for iPhone 4s expecting something new and great, but we basically got a voice app. If The Galaxy S3 comes out and it has everything I would want, I doubt wether I would risk waiting around to see if Apple will bother.
I have been tempted with the one x, but I cannot stop thinking about the GS3 and iPhone 5. Which ever company releases first will have pulled off a major coup.

Everyone expected a wonderful new device before the 4s but it didn't arrive. I got the 4s as I still believed it was the best. Tried the Galaxy S2 and my only problem was the cheap feel to the phone.
For Apple to delat the iPhone 5 to release in June as per norm would be fair enough, but if they wait until Spetember and give Samsung the chance to steal the market with the Galaxy S3 then they will have made a crucial mistake.
A lot of people including myself held out for iPhone 4s expecting something new and great, but we basically got a voice app. If The Galaxy S3 comes out and it has everything I would want, I doubt wether I would risk waiting around to see if Apple will bother.
I have been tempted with the one x, but I cannot stop thinking about the GS3 and iPhone 5. Which ever company releases first will have pulled off a major coup.
i dont think Apple will be that worried,they won't rush out the "iphone5"until they are ready and happy with it,they know their market.

i dont think Apple will be that worried,they won't rush out the "iphone5"until they are ready and happy with it,they know their market.

Yup.. Agree with you. Apple has no time to bother in these. And they know well which time will be profitable for them to release 'iPhone 5' so nothing to predict. Just need to wait and watch!

Plus I think it makes almost no effect. There are always Apple diehards that are gonna sit and wait or the iPhone 5 no matter what other new phone comes out, and what it can do. Plain and simple.

I have the iPhone 4 and I am very interested in the galaxy s3. Everyone here says don't do it. What do u guys think?

If you want the Galaxy S, then I say go for it. I'll keep my iPhone. I have the 4s and my wife just got the 4. My daughter has the Samsung captivate and hates it. Mt other daughter has the Htc vivid and loves it. Personal choice. Then once you get it your stuck until you can get another.

aubre34 said:
I have the iPhone 4 and I am very interested in the galaxy s3. Everyone here says don't do it. What do u guys think?

Well... Being the fact that this is an iPhone forum full of iPhone enthusiast....

I really think pretty much everyone here is going to tell you to *wait* and see what glory the iPhone 5 brings.

You are clearly extremely intrigued by the S3.
I actually am too. Besides the battery draining with web browsing, the phone looks awesome.

But I have a certain setup...this setup I have I love, and I always know I can make my phone do prettying anything I want...since my iPhone will always be jailbroken...

But watching the videos of the S3 seriously made me consider switching...and it's the first Android that looked remotely interesting to me.

But also I know the iPhone..and I know what I like and what I can make it do..so it's a sure thing in my head I'm gonna wait and see what the iPhone 5 brings.

Then I simply compare them.

Then I'll decide if I want to switch.

It's just a better idea to know I won't spend money now, iPhone 5 comes out...then realize that I definitely would prefer the iPhone 5, and that it turned out to better the the S3...

I watched those videos too and that's what got me hooked. I have a bit of a patience issue so waiting until October for the iPhone 5 so I can compare phones seems like an eternity to me! I guess i could always sell the galaxy s3 and get my iPhone back if I want it right?

aubre34 said:
I watched those videos too and that's what got me hooked. I have a bit of a patience issue so waiting until October for the iPhone 5 so I can compare phones seems like an eternity to me! I guess i could always sell the galaxy s3 and get my iPhone back if I want it right?

Lol. Yes.

Yes you could. I think you have made your decision.

Everyone here can say what they would do..but regardless of he valid points you still just want to do what you want to do.

Go for it..if the iPhone 5 turns out to be more intriguing then sell the S3 and get the iPhone 5.

I ran a little experiment and turned on an old Samsung Fascinate for a day and I couldn't stand the android OS after having an iPhone. Now I know I'm sticking with iPhone and waiting for the 5. I'm glad I ran that little experiment and didn't waste an upgrade