What's new

Timerapp.

Fantomas318

Reaction score
Hio there!
I would like to know if there are some kind om timerapp for iphone. Who work like this: you shall put the carrots in the oven for 30 minutes, after 15 minutes you shall begin to stir every 5:th minute. Are there any kind of timerapp WHO can do this? I have downloaded "Repeat timer" it warns me every 5:th minute. But how shall i solve the first 15 minutes? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
//Thanks for the help, Richard.

Hio there! I would like to know if there are some kind om timerapp for iphone. Who work like this: you shall put the carrots in the oven for 30 minutes, after 15 minutes you shall begin to stir every 5:th minute. Are there any kind of timerapp WHO can do this? I have downloaded "Repeat timer" it warns me every 5:th minute. But how shall i solve the first 15 minutes? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ //Thanks for the help, Richard.
The clock app that comes on the iPhone has a timer. I use it some. Just launch the clock app and tap "timer" at the bottom right. See photo: then set your time and tap "start".

$image-3343115746.jpg

The clock app that comes on the iPhone has a timer. I use it some. Just launch the clock app and tap "timer" at the bottom right.

Yea I know it has a timer, however you can only set it to one time at a time? ツ

I need a timer were you can set a time, different times & repeat times.

However, may I ask how you did mark on that pic you sent? What kind of app did you use?

If anyone else want a timer app,I found an app called Timer+. And it's seems to work just fine!

Last edited:
Since I'm new to this forum I can as well ask.
Is it possible to edit your post if you see something wrong after you have clicked on "send" button?

Since I'm new to this forum I can as well ask. Is it possible to edit your post if you see something wrong after you have clicked on "send" button?
You should be able to edit your own posts. When on the website look at the very bottom of a post you made, you should see a menu bar with Edit, reply, and reply with quote. $image-1785226677.jpg.

$image-772825917.jpg

When on the app, tap to the right of your user name, you should then see a menu that has these choices; share, report, edit, and quote.

To edit your post in either case tap the edit button, move the cursor to the place you wish to edit and either start typing to add new text or tap the backspace key to delete existing text.

BTW, members do not have the ability to edit their own posts in the news forum.

Last edited:
No, this is the iPhone apps forum, you should be able to edit your own posts. scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

Hmm, strange... Now I could edit. Are you trying to fool me? I guess you fixed it because you are a moderator! (>‿ʘ)

I'm afraid I didn't do anything at my end but I'm glad the edit function is now working, thanks fir letting us know.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

Btw, is Tapatalk nice?
Because I dl it to my iPhone over 2 yrs ago.

Yes it is. It's the only way I'll participate in online forums. Takes a little to get it figured out, but once you do you'll never want to read forum messages online again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yes it is. It's the only way I'll participate in online forums. Takes a little to get it figured out, but once you do you'll never want to read forum messages online again. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sweet! ツ