What's new

my iphone 3gs is turning off !! plz help !!!!!

Go into itunes, put your device into DFU mode (if u cant do that, then search google on DFU Mode) once in DFU, itunes will say "itunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode." then, hit restore. During setup, set up as a new phone.

RESTORE!!! in DFU mode. Gets you a clean firmware file. And set up as new phone.
reahn.... let's hold off on forcing the OP to restore. The original post stated that they wanted to preserve their saved games and such... restoring fresh will lose all of these. Let us explore all other options before the last resort... restoring.

reahn.... let's hold off on forcing the OP to restore. The original post stated that they wanted to preserve their saved games and such... restoring fresh will lose all of these. Let us explore all other options before the last resort... restoring.

yes please !

bandykillen said:
yes please !

Blah blah blah. U guys dont want my help. Fine! I had the same issue. A clean dfu restore fixed it for me. I was trying to help the original poster. But now im not sure what to say. Please dont give me talk back.

[Moderator edit: Removed foul language. Remember, this is a family forum. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah blah blah. U guys dont want my help. Fine! I had the same issue. A clean dfu restore fixed it for me. I was trying to help the original poster. But now im not sure what to say. Please dont give me talk back.
i said i don't wanna loose everything on my phone.. not that i don't want ur help -,-

Last edited by a moderator:
well, now it's started again.. don't kniw what to do ?... help me !