What's new

theme fix?

goavs18

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ok I downloaded a theme Glasklart HD for IPhone/Ipad, but when I loaded it not all of the icons changed to the theme icons, so I went back into cydia and I found a link and followed the link to the web site for the theme and the author has a whole forum thread dedicated for the Icons for this theme, there are over 1254 icons for this theme. people have made icons for this theme and there was a zip file with all of the icons, I downloaded it to my MBP and now I dont know how to get them to my iphone. I have downloaded Ifunbox but cant figure out how to upload files to my phone. I googled iFunbox and watched videos on how to upload apps but that was for an unjailbroken iphone but nothing on how to add icons for a theme. HELP! please.

You can always try the easier way and see if you like it. Download ThemeIconMaker

The icons need to be loaded onto the phone either replacing the icons for the apps, or using the them format.....I use iExplorer and CyberDuck to transfer files to the iPhone all the time.....
To replace the icons, it's actually quite simple, if it's a WinterBoard theme, navigate to the folder the WinterBoard themes are held, you will be able to see the file structure of the theme and see how they are replacing the icons for the apps it does....add folders with the icons for the other apps but following the structure.....
You can PM if you need/want for additional help.