What's new

The World’s First ‘Made for iOS’ Hearing Aid from GN ReSound

iPhone News

Reaction score
In the world of “Made for iOS”, we have seen plenty of cool accessories that work with our iOS devices. In the past there have been products like activity trackers, game controllers, and even weight scales, which have helped many folks in everyday lives. Today comes the next step in MFi technology, the LiNX, “the […]

Read more...

I love this! No more induction loop :D Oh, happy day! I need to contact them and find out how to get one. I'm getting tired of having to use an induction loop with my over-the-ear hearing aids.

I love this! No more induction loop :D Oh, happy day! I need to contact them and find out how to get one. I'm getting tired of having to use an induction loop with my over-the-ear hearing aids.
I hope you get them. I just don't get why aids have to cost so much. I imagine these will run over $6,000 for 2. It costs about $65 to produce a quality aid. The retailer pays $1,000 for it, then sells it for $3,000. Makes no sense. These would be cool to have. If you get them, give us a nice review.

I hope you get them. I just don't get why aids have to cost so much. I imagine these will run over $6,000 for 2. It costs about $65 to produce a quality aid. The retailer pays $1,000 for it, then sells it for $3,000. Makes no sense. These would be cool to have. If you get them, give us a nice review.

Hearing aids have suffered gross markup for as long as I can remember, never understood why. I hope they don't cost that much, a good quality digital BTE aid these days runs about $2,600. IT would be worth it just to get rid of the induction loop, I catch those things on everything.. they're worse than headphone cords.

$5000 inc tax in Australia. Less Medibank rebate $1200 inc tax that is how much I paid 3 years ago. I suspect these will be in the same area. I have submitted a request and will be looking forward to trying them out. I suffer from acute high frequency deafness in both ears..

$5000 inc tax in Australia. Less Medibank rebate $1200 inc tax that is how much I paid 3 years ago. I suspect these will be in the same area. I have submitted a request and will be looking forward to trying them out. I suffer from acute high frequency deafness in both ears..

Let me know what you think of them, you'll likely get them before I'll be able to afford to try them. Binarual profound deafness here.

And I just ordered new RIC aids from Starkey. Maybe by the time they wear out, the "made for iPhone" aids will have a lot of new features.

And, hopefully, come down in price.. I see that happen for some aids.