What's new

The Vapor: One slick iPhone 4 case

Mine didn't show up today.

Coming USPS priority. Thought for sure it would make from CA in two days.

I am going to leave my vinyl wrap on anyway.... So it's not going to make a difference. 30min I will know if mine came today...

Update: Fingers crossed for tomorrow ;)

Last edited:
My order number is less than 5,000 and was ordered July 7th. No email confirming shipment yet.

I received the email today saying it has shipped. As I only live about 12 miles from their offices it will be interesting to see how long the flat rate shipping takes.

Received my case today and installed it.

Fits like a glove. A quality built product. All controls
are easily accessible, including the power connector.

Now for the bad news. I'm not really loving it.
Just a tad too bulky for my taste.

So it is already back in the package and destined for a quick/reduced
price in my eBay store.

Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks after all.

John

That case is pretty dope, but I can't see my self paying that kinda money for it. I think the most expensive case I have bought was like $30...

I could see how you might think it's a waste of money spending on phone accessories. Believe me, I hear ridicules from my mom all the time when I purchase an accessory for my iPhone. However, she can't stop me because it's kind of a hobby for me. Some guys might say, "That's gay or lame," but who cares. Haha.

It's a shell. Snaps in place, but for 1 1/2 it never came off. Very good product.

Actually looking at it right now. The wife didn't want it so maybe it will go the eBay route too.