What's new

The Vapor: One slick iPhone 4 case

Here we go:

965af8f7.jpg

Thanks Roy! From the pic the carbon fiber back looks very nice!!

China can assemble great products...... Also manufacture the parts.... But it is really sad to see the potential and yet china wholesellers mostly copy someones design because it's cheap/easy. eBay is making it's money so they aren't going to stop it. I just choose to buy quality products elsewhere. (not to paint all of china as scammers/copycat product builders... But unfortunately eBay is home to 99% of them)

Hi Danny, i can’t deny some point but all this scammer, copy cat and people like that are mainly located in Shenzhen, the paradise of the copy … example this copy of Iphone4 one of my staff discover last sunday … in no time you will have plenty of it in E-bay and everywhere … it’s sad and dirty but we can do nothing

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think these cases are Vapor-Ware.

I'm starting to get pissed.:mad:

I'm beginning to think these cases are Vapor-Ware.

I'm starting to get pissed.:mad:

I would be thinking that too, except, if you look at their website, they have a whole line for the 3Gs. I think for something this specialized and the process involved, it is a little more complicated then molding something out of plastic.

I too, am getting impatient, but seeing their line of 3Gs stuff, keeps my hopes up and keeps away the notion that this is "here today, gone tomorrow" operation.

I really, really want mine too though.

I'm Waiting patiently for mines. I haven't payed a thing so I'm not worried.

I do understand how some of you feel but these next couple of days will tell all.

I have had mine on order for almost a month, I knew it would be a back order situation and I am willing to wait. There is nothing else even remotely like it in style and quality so I will wait for a while longer. Their communications are good and they sell other items.

Order Status Changed

Hi Danny

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order is now Shipped

Order Details

Order Total: $89.15 USD
Date Placed: 3rd Jul 2010
Payment Method: PayPal Website Payments (Standard)

Order Status Changed

Hi Danny

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order is now Shipped

Order Details

Order Total: $89.15 USD
Date Placed: 3rd Jul 2010
Payment Method: PayPal Website Payments (Standard)

I'm a July 3rd order too. No email yet.:(

August 5th 2010
Dear Vapor Customers,

We have resumed shipping cases and have solved all manufacturing issues. We will continue to ship cases to everyone who has already payed and placed an order. We plan to be all caught up by mid August, and then we will allow the next group of customers who have registered to pre-order to go ahead and purchase . We will soon launch new limited run colors and other accessories.

Thank you for your support and patience,

ElementCase Team

My order number is less than 5,000 and was ordered July 7th. No email confirming shipment yet.