What's new

The official "I've pre-ordered my iPhone 5" thread!

What iPhone5 order did you order?

• iPhone 5 16GB

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • iPhone 5 32GB

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • iPhone 5 64GB

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Black & Slate

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • White & Silver

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know if you placed your pre-order for the iPhone 5! I've also added a poll, so be sure to vote on what model & color you purchased!

$iphone5-16gb.jpg

Pre-ordered a 16gb iPhone 5 this morning @ 6:59AM CST via Apple.com

* Available to ship: 2 weeks :(

i have :)

missed the 21st though,mine doesnt ship for 2 weeks either :(

Last edited:
i preordered but did it through verizon in hopes of receiving it by friday. This will be one of Verizons big tests if they can get it here like there website states on the 21st

I ordered my black/slate 64gb at 1:00 am MST from Verizon. Watched the countdown on AT&T's website and hit the Verizon website when it hit the one minute mark. Pre-ordering option was up and working, nice one VZW! :thumbsup:

Confirmation email states delivery by the 21st. I guess I am missing as to why people are concerned about Verizon's delivery. I pre-ordered my iP4 (not "S') from Verizon when it became available and it arrived a couple of days prior to it being released for sale in the store. I am hoping for the same result, looking forward to possibly having it in hand as early as the 19th.

Ordered mine through Verizon's website. Got my confirmation email at 8:16 am with the delivery by 09/21/2012. Fingers-Crossed!!

Preordered mine through Best Buy.... Lookin to have it by the 21st. Black btw

64 GB Black & Slate through Verizon. It should (fingers crossed) be in my hands on the 21st.

Ordered my 16gb black & slate through apple for at&t around 3:45am PST. shipping date did confirm delivery by the 21st, so i guess i can only hope for that date.

64 GB Black & Slate through Verizon. It should (fingers crossed) be in my hands on the 21st.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that we'll see it before the 21st. And for sure someone will post a video of thier unboxing. And of course, we'll all watch.

To whom that will be "cheers!"

I pre ordered the white 64GB model at about 8am uk time though I am not sure what time pre orders opened but either way it says I will receive it on the 21st... I was so tempted to get it in black again but I went for the white this time. I will also try make an unboxing video on the day.

Last year for the iphone 4S the Germans received it early and the iphone 4 the Americans received it on the 23rd rather then the 24th which was supposed to be the release date but with the time differences its not surprising that in America they got it slightly earlier. I am just happy its not a months wait but 7 more days.. and in 5 we can officially upgrade to ios 6 that is now in its final stages (GM) and have a few days to play around with all the new features..

and now my iphone 4 has been demoted to a gym phone with nothing but music and stock apps :D

I pre ordered the white 64GB model at about 8am uk time though I am not sure what time pre orders opened but either way it says I will receive it on the 21st... I was so tempted to get it in black again but I went for the white this time. I will also try make an unboxing video on the day.

Last year for the iphone 4S the Germans received it early and the iphone 4 the Americans received it on the 23rd rather then the 24th which was supposed to be the release date but with the time differences its not surprising that in America they got it slightly earlier. I am just happy its not a months wait but 7 more days.. and in 5 we can officially upgrade to ios 6 that is now in its final stages (GM) and have a few days to play around with all the new features..

and now my iphone 4 has been demoted to a gym phone with nothing but music and stock apps :D
i'll look forward to the unboxing video,so many people are going for the white one,i only spoke to one person so far who's getting black.

WOW....i phoned 3 yesterday and ordered my nano sim,it has just arrived one day later and no charge....thats what i call service.....

WOW....i phoned 3 yesterday and ordered my nano sim,it has just arrived one day later and no charge....thats what i call service.....

really? I cant seem to get a uk call center and they keep telling me they have no nano sims but I am also told if you go into the store they can give you an adaptor and swap your number over as well in 2 hours so clearly the indians have no idea what they are saying but you phoned and managed it?