What's new

The official iPhone 6 Plus Case Thread

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know what iPhone 6 Plus case you have decided to go with. There doesn't seem to be that many choices currently?

I have ordered my iPhone 6Plus Spinn case from SFBags (WaterField Designs) and am pretty excited for it, don't like that the wait time is Oct 10th, but my phone won't be here until roughly Oct 7th anyways.

I have used their products in the past: tote bag, 2 other iphone cases, macbook sleeve, ipad sleeve, ipad carry case and a mini carry case (some given as gifts). The products are great and their customer service is excellent.

I'm probably going to go with a Fusion Case, I want to be able to see all that iPhone 6 Plus finish on the back. Problem with a Case like that is Screen Protection, so its either go for a wallet type case where the screen is permanently covered or go for a hardback case like the fusion and invest in a screen protector too.

I've been looking around and they are pricey especially with brands like Spigen, although I guess you pay for quality and on a phone like this who'd want to risk it. I've heard good things about Orzly from a friend who owns a OnePlus One Glass Screen Protector, I think I'll head with them as the price point is really low on Amazon at the minute.

I'm probably going to go with a Fusion Case, I want to be able to see all that iPhone 6 Plus finish on the back. Problem with a Case like that is Screen Protection, so its either go for a wallet type case where the screen is permanently covered or go for a hardback case like the fusion and invest in a screen protector too.

I've been looking around and they are pricey especially with brands like Spigen, although I guess you pay for quality and on a phone like this who'd want to risk it. I've heard good things about Orzly from a friend who owns a OnePlus One Glass Screen Protector, I think I'll head with them as the price point is really low on Amazon at the minute.

I love Spigen products! I can't tell you how many glass screen protectors I've gone through over the years. Also have a couple of their cases and use their bumper on my 5s. Looks their glass protector isn't going to be in until Oct 30th, hard to wait that long so I purchased the Zagg glass screen for now.

I picked up this one[emoji3] I like that it will showcase the phone still.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410563269.305311.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ordered my iPhone 6Plus Spinn case from SFBags (WaterField Designs) and am pretty excited for it, don't like that the wait time is Oct 10th, but my phone won't be here until roughly Oct 7th anyways.

I have used their products in the past: tote bag, 2 other iphone cases, macbook sleeve, ipad sleeve, ipad carry case and a mini carry case (some given as gifts). The products are great and their customer service is excellent.

I love them too and have several of their products. Just wish they had a horizontal one with a regular clip as I don't always wear a belt and I find vertical cases uncomfortable.

Case was in the mailbox this morning!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410635137.157250.jpg

I'm thinking of getting an Otterbox case. Before I decide on which model, I'll want to see each one before making up my mind.

Agreed!

The klutz in me knows you are wise. Frankly, I wish I could leave the iphone bare, they are always so great looking so my compromise is a nude case and Applecare.

The klutz in me knows you are wise. Frankly, I wish I could leave the iphone bare, they are always so great looking so my compromise is a nude case and Applecare.
I feel ya!