What's new

The official iPhone 6 Plus Case Thread

I picked this up this evening.
61275KHI%2BFL._SL1500_.jpg

It's hard to go wrong with Otterbox although now there are many other case companies who make cases that look quite similar in design.

I will most likely go with an Otterbox. I currently have the defender for my iphone 5 and after 16 months of ownership and several drops, it still looks brand new with no scratches.

I'm probably going to go with a Fusion Case, I want to be able to see all that iPhone 6 Plus finish on the back. Problem with a Case like that is Screen Protection, so its either go for a wallet type case where the screen is permanently covered or go for a hardback case like the fusion and invest in a screen protector too.

I've been looking around and they are pricey especially with brands like Spigen, although I guess you pay for quality and on a phone like this who'd want to risk it. I've heard good things about Orzly from a friend who owns a OnePlus One Glass Screen Protector, I think I'll head with them as the price point is really low on Amazon at the minute.

I have had a Orzly multi-functional case for my iPhone 5s. The case was a perfect fit, very durable and the quality was superb. I have had a Spigen case before and i totally agree with you in regards to the price it is very high. I am purchasing some products again from Orzly they have really good offers on at the moment for the iPhone 6 launch on amazon, probably get a mulitfunctional case for the iphone 6 or the fusion cases.

1.jpg

Last edited:
It's hard to go wrong with Otterbox although now there are many other case companies who make cases that look quite similar in design.

I will most likely go with an Otterbox. I currently have the defender for my iphone 5 and after 16 months of ownership and several drops, it still looks brand new with no scratches.

The thing is, though, that even a cheap $5 can can protect a lot of phones from simple drops. I've had my 4S in the concrete several times and was well protected by a cheap case with lip to keep the glass from making contact. But I do have more of a concern with something as large as the 6+. I might end up with an Otterbox too cause that is a big phone with a lots of glass to break.

Yh I found a great looking fusion Case on Amazon too, I think I'll go for the Glass Screen and Fusion Case combo so I have the front and back covered, I guess thats the appeal of the wallet too; all over protection.

Attachments

• Main-Final.jpg
    Main-Final.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 710
Just got this today! Love the stitching
6076e2273d75a6dd95808ae691088085.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a clear case my phone is rose gold.

Just got the Kate spade w the stripes for 10$ at TJmaxx ❤️[emoji7]❤️[emoji7]