The Official iPhone 6 Accessories Thread

Liking mine a LOT!!:D
It's a minor pain to have to push a bit harder on the screen to navigate/type, etc., due to having a glass screen protector PLUS the Defender's plastic.....but, for ME....it's a small price to pay for some added "CYA" for my phone!!!;)

Does it fit snug with the glass screen protector. I feel like in mine their is a gap between the screen and the screen protector
 
Does it fit snug with the glass screen protector. I feel like in mine their is a gap between the screen and the screen protector
No gap, per se......just extra thickness that reduces touch sensitivity, especially at the extreme corners...I find using a stylus helps a lot.. a bit inconvenient when I'm out and about, but, for me, it's worth it for the added protection....YMMV....
 
Here is my phone 6 wearing its new Verus Iron Shield bumper, This is a really nice bumper-
Photo on 16-10-2014 at 13.17 #3.webp
Photo on 16-10-2014 at 13.17 #4.webp
Photo on 16-10-2014 at 13.20 #2.webp
 

Attachments

  • Photo on 16-10-2014 at 13.25.webp
    Photo on 16-10-2014 at 13.25.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
I have ordered this Seidio Tetra bumper too, I think Blue wallpapers will look really nice with this one-
81XOfLVgdvL._SL1500_.jpg
 
Looking good, what's it made of?
Its made of Aluminium with a TPU lining, The photos don't do it justice really, It fits really well and feels good in the hand.
I purchased it on Amazon and the price was very reasonable for such a nice Bumper.
 
Its made of Aluminium with a TPU lining, The photos don't do it justice really, It fits really well and feels good in the hand.
I purchased it on Amazon and the price was very reasonable for such a nice Bumper.
It looks plenty strong enough to resist any forces that could bend a larger phone.
 
It looks plenty strong enough to resist any forces that could bend a larger phone.
Yes i think it would, Its very solid feeling.
One of things I like is it has a unique clasp on the side that opens while you fit it on the phone then snaps closed when its on.
 
Has anyone found a really nice screen protector for iPhone 6 yet? The ones I tried were really disappointing and didn't look good.
 
Has anyone found a really nice screen protector for iPhone 6 yet? The ones I tried were really disappointing and didn't look good.
I think the fact that no screen protectors for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus can reach the outer edges of the screen because of the curved edges will make it difficult for any screen protector look like it fits properly.
 
I think the fact that no screen protectors for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus can reach the outer edges of the screen because of the curved edges will make it difficult for any screen protector look like it fits properly.
Yes I think you're right, I used to like Moshi Ivisor but can't find them here or on Amazon UK.
I think I'll just stick to my custom made one.....Custom made by me :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top