The Official iPhone 6 Accessories Thread

Both of the glass protectors I'm considering (Otter Alpha Glass and Zagg Glass) are backordered to late Sept.
Despite putting the phone in an OtterBox Defener....I STILL want SOMETHING more than the plastic OB cover for the screen!!! I may break down and get a cheap plastic overlay until I can actually get REAL glass.....
 
Found this on Amazon, Its similar to the Spigen that they only have for the 5.5, In stock on Oct 3rd, I like this.
71q1HrPR-4L._SL1500_.jpg
 
Tech21's iPhone 6 cases are out. Just ordered one. It'll be here next week, so I'll have to be careful this week.

Love their cases.
 
I saw someone on the bus today that had an OtterBox Defender on her iPhone 6, it looked pretty good.
 
I saw someone on the bus today that had an OtterBox Defender on her iPhone 6, it looked pretty good.
Liking mine a LOT!!:D
It's a minor pain to have to push a bit harder on the screen to navigate/type, etc., due to having a glass screen protector PLUS the Defender's plastic.....but, for ME....it's a small price to pay for some added "CYA" for my phone!!!;)
 
I'm glad to see people adding the glass cover to the otter box. I Was debating on it because I wasn't sure it would work
 

Latest posts

Back
Top