What's new

The Official iPhone 6 Accessories Thread

Yeah I ran into that a lot and that's why I'm just going to have to buy the Apple leather case for the iPhone 6 Plus. None of the other Plus cases seem to be available until next week at best.
The one i really liked was described as iPhone 6 case and i ordered it but then noticed the dimensions were for the plus model and had to cancel, They really need to be specific about which model they are selling for.

Having a real problem finding a case i like, I guess i'll just have to be patient until more come out.....Patience is not my strong point :)

Something I have discovered that applies to both models is that Screen Protectors don't go right the edge, Because iPhone 6 has a slight curve there has to be a slight gap all around, That plays havoc with my liking to have things fit perfectly.

I find Tech Armor are great but it looks like their stock at the moment is pre release so the cutouts aren't precise, They say they will have ones with better cutouts soon, In the meanwhile I'm using a cheapie one.

I'm thinking of ordering this Leather case for my 6, What do you all think? It comes in other colours too-
711gvWSyyzL._SL1000_.jpg

Yeah I ran into that a lot and that's why I'm just going to have to buy the Apple leather case for the iPhone 6 Plus. None of the other Plus cases seem to be available until next week at best.
iphone leather case is nothing special. Trust me a waste of money.

Or Brown?.....Decisions Decisions.....
71KDNOQNO4L._SL1500_.jpg

61tCMjlpl8L._SL1500_.jpg

I rather like the red one, Ivy. Looks very nice.

Nice enough that I'm looking at the site on the Google now... :)

Marilyn

I rather like the red one, Ivy. Looks very nice.

Nice enough that I'm looking at the site on the Google now... :)

Marilyn
It comes in five colours.
I should never be given a choice of colours lol.
Let me know what colour you favour.

Well, now I'm a bit depressed - I can't even consider it as I am waiting on a 6 Plus and I can't find that case for that size.

Still - as I am partial to it ... RED all the way! I love that color on the black-faced iPhones! I even have a red Smart Cover on my space gray iPad Air...

Marilyn

Well, now I'm a bit depressed - I can't even consider it as I am waiting on a 6 Plus and I can't find that case for that size.

Still - as I am partial to it ... RED all the way! I love that color on the black-faced iPhones! I even have a red Smart Cover on my space gray iPad Air...

Marilyn
Mine is the White faced phone, If i see that they do one for the plus i'll let you know, They weren't even on yesterday so new cases are being added now.
I have a Red leather Maroo case on my iPad Air that i still love but Maroo haven't done a case for iPhone 6 as yet....I can recommend Marro.