What's new

The Official iPhone 6 Accessories Thread

10 days ago my gold iPhone 6 128g arrived and bought spigen neo hybrid... It was perfect but then I was worried about the back not have scratches . So I decided to buy new one different brand . It's also perfect !! Just what I wanted. An iGlaze moshi[emoji4]

3caaf09c57fd9a017e5f5060838cdfc8.jpg

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

10 days ago my gold iPhone 6 128g arrived and bought spigen neo hybrid... It was perfect but then I was worried about the back not have scratches . So I decided to buy new one different brand . It's also perfect !! Just what I wanted. An iGlaze moshi[emoji4]

3caaf09c57fd9a017e5f5060838cdfc8.jpg

Congratulations. Show us a picture of your iPhone 6 with the new case. :)

If it wasn't for the reflections you wouldn't even know there's a case on your iPhone. Good choice.

Ya that looks Great!
Is it as lightweight as it looks? Does it have a nice grip (like is it rubbery, or more like plastic)? Does it protect your phone when you lay it facedown?

If it wasn't for the reflections you wouldn't even know there's a case on your iPhone. Good choice.
Agree it is really invisible and I chose this with open in camera not in the apple design there's designs to choose . This one is perfect for me.[emoji4]

Ya that looks Great!
Is it as lightweight as it looks? Does it have a nice grip (like is it rubbery, or more like plastic)? Does it protect your phone when you lay it facedown?
Yes raised bezel protects the display when iPhone is laid flat . It's designed and tested to be flash friendly with the customized cut out. Hardened surface treatment for enhanced scratch protection. Extremely thin <1.0mm for your iPhone .

It is polycarbonate and plastic materials[emoji4]