What's new

The little red number on the icon

Propellerhead

Reaction score
How do I find the items on this forum that are driving the little number that shows up on this app's icon, in the little red circle? They must be new posts to threads i started or maybe read, right? Do i just need to remember everyplace I've been? I'm sure this is supposed to be obvious but somehow I haven't gotten it yet. Thanks!

How do I find the items on this forum that are driving the little number that shows up on this app's icon, in the little red circle? They must be new posts to threads i started or maybe read, right? Do i just need to remember everyplace I've been? I'm sure this is supposed to be obvious but somehow I haven't gotten it yet. Thanks!

Depending which app you're using there will be a tab for favourites. All your forum replies, set ups, visited will be in this section. The red icon is just showing you which are being used now. Or been commented on. (I think)

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Tapatalk

Ah. I am using iPH.net and find that tapping More, then Subscribed, gives all the threads I posted in. The ones that have grown are bolded. Visiting them unbolds them and resets the number. Thanks!

Ah. I am using iPH.net and find that tapping More, then Subscribed, gives all the threads I posted in. The ones that have grown are bolded. Visiting them unbolds them and resets the number. Thanks!

Glad you got it sorted. It can be a pain trying to find something your subscribed in. (take note developers)

iHolophyte said:
Glad you got it sorted. It can be a pain trying to find something your subscribed in. (take note developers)

Getting notified about a post that you yourself made is even more annoying.