What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

So what causes this to happen? And how is it fixed?
No idea, sorry! It doesnā€˜t look like the forumā€˜s software causes this. Iā€˜ve tried looking at other forums that use XenForo, and it looks like they are not affected. It was just a glimpse from ā€žoutsideā€œ, though. I didnā€˜t join these forums.

The other thing for me which I find very strange is that Iā€™m only getting the message on the iPhone and IPad forums, and ONLY on the ā€˜Laugh of the Dayā€™ thread, so I wonder if it has anything to do with the display of certain images?
But then again I can see images ok in other threads. Very strange indeed!!

The other thing for me which I find very strange is that Iā€™m only getting the message on the iPhone and IPad forums, and ONLY on the ā€˜Laugh of the Dayā€™ thread, so I wonder if it has anything to do with the display of certain images?
But then again I can see images ok in other threads. Very strange indeed!!

I have 9 or more threads showing that message. It doesn't appear images have anything to do with it. I'm hoping when iOS 16.5 is released to the general public, it will go away.

It has to be a Tapatalk problem associated with the new iOS and iPadOS Betas, as if I then go to the websites, I can see the threads with no problems.

Why TapaTalk, when it's not happening on any other forums in TapaTalk? When you're on the website online, there's no plug-in involved. I can't help but think the plug-in and iOS 16.5 beta 2 aren't playing together well. It was fine in iOS 16.5 beta 1. But as soon as I updated, this started.

Why TapaTalk, when it's not happening on any other forums in TapaTalk? When you're on the website online, there's no plug-in involved. I can't help but think the plug-in and iOS 16.5 beta 2 aren't playing together well. It was fine in iOS 16.5 beta 1. But as soon as I updated, this started.

I donā€™t use TapaTalk and Iā€™ve never experienced the issues some of our members are experiencing. Iā€™m also on iOS 16.5 beta 2.

I donā€™t use TapaTalk and Iā€™ve never experienced the issues some of our members are experiencing. Iā€™m also on iOS 16.5 beta 2.

It's not the iOS beta. I checked on my old 6s Plus, and it does the same on iOS 15.7.5. Maybe it will correct itself soon. Sure is odd.

IMG_1252.jpg