What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

IMG_1097.jpg

Maybe the problem is with TapTalk, not with the phone or the site?

Not sure. Doesn't happen on 2 other forums I go to on TapaTalk. Seems like it started when I updated to the latest iOS 16.5 beta. But someone else who did the same doesn't see it. I'm on TapaTalk beta, so I downloaded the app store version. But still did it.

It looks very much like it’s a Tapatalk problem as I’m getting the same message on both my iPhone and iPad. I’m also on the Public Beta on both.

Last edited:
It looks very much like it’s a Tapatalk problem as I’m getting the same message on both my iPhone and iPad. I’m also on the Public Beta on both.

I don't see this on any other forums in TapaTalk. Only AppleiPhoneForum. The 3 of us who see this behavior are on the iOS 16.5 beta. Maybe the beta isn't playing well with the site plug-in for TapaTalk.

I don't see this on any other forums in TapaTalk. Only AppleiPhoneForum. The 3 of us who see this behavior are on the iOS 16.5 beta. Maybe the beta isn't playing well with the site plug-in for TapaTalk.
It‘s not the beta, and it‘s not iPhone Forums alone. I‘m using the regular app, from time to time. This happens on iPhone Forums as well as on iPad Forums.