What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

MwSlim said:
All of this food talk is making me thirsty

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

Well it says Honey Tea but as its Jim Beam I'm guessing that it's a good deal stronger than anything I'll get out of my teapot!

The Archangel

It's too bad we aren't all in the same location, we could make a group pub visit.

ardchoille said:
It's too bad we aren't all in the same location, we could make a group pub visit.

That would be quite some round trip for me!

The Archangel

Wouldnt that be good, England isn't very big compared to the states but Gabriel and I are stiil a good distance away, You guys in the states could be thousands of miles apart I'm guessing.

Last edited:
Poisonivy said:
Wouldnt that be good,England isnt very big compared to the states but Gabriel and i are stiil a good distance away,you guys in the states could be thousands of miles apart im guessing.

I checked the other day and Carol's state has a bigger land area than the UK!!

The Archangel

Poisonivy said:
Wouldnt that be good,England isnt very big compared to the states but Gabriel and i are stiil a good distance away,you guys in the states could be thousands of miles apart im guessing.

Well, depending on where in Michigan Skimonkey2 is, we could be around 2,000 miles from each other.

I checked the other day and Carol's state has a bigger land area than the UK!!

The Archangel
Good lord lol ,So the distance that we is miniscule really,we really are a tiny island.

Last edited:
Well, depending on where in Michigan Skimonkey2 is, we could be around 2,000 miles from each other.
So I'm guessing about 30hrs drive?

Last edited:
Well it says Honey Tea but as its Jim Beam I'm guessing that it's a good deal stronger than anything I'll get out of my teapot!

The Archangel

Yep just a little bit stronger but very delicious 🍻

MwSlim said:
Yep just a little bit stronger but very delicious cdf7b

Luckily I can't remember drinking any JB......which is because I drank so much of it! A misspent youth!!

The Archangel

Luckily I can't remember drinking any JB......which is because I drank so much of it! A misspent youth!!

The Archangel

Yeah if you're not careful blackouts will happen lol

Back