What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

Don't work too hard.......all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

The Archangel

Well, it seems my room mate is buying a new truck. I tried to tell him that the fuel mileage sucked (13 city, 18 hwy) but he doesn't seem to be worried about the price of gasoline here in the states - which has been really bad for a bit.

Well, it seems my room mate is buying a new truck. I tried to tell him that the fuel mileage sucked (13 city, 18 hwy) but he doesn't seem to be worried about the price of gasoline here in the states - which has been really bad for a bit.
Don't need to tell me about fuel prices, We get ripped off big time here.

Last edited:

Thats not good and not smart either. I was getting 12mpg in my mustang. I sold it and bought a 4 cylinder turbo eagle talon. I enjoy 30mpg with just about the same power as my mustang lol

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4

Poisonivy said:
Dont need to tell me about fuel prices,we get ripped off big time here.
So, it's not just us, eh? Our governments should really do something about this.

Chris951 said:
Thats not good and not smart either. I was getting 12mpg in my mustang. I sold it and bought a 4 cylinder turbo eagle talon. I enjoy 30mpg with just about the same power as my mustang lol

30mpg is pretty good right now. You were smart to do that.

So, it's not just us, eh? Our governments should really do something about this.

30mpg is pretty good right now. You were smart to do that.
Our government puts on about 80% in tax so they are the ones ripping us off.

Nice I had an eagle talon tsi awd years ago that was putting down over 300 hp

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

Poisonivy said:
Our government puts on about 80% in tax so they are the ones ripping us off.

That's horrible! They're probably trying to pay for these silly wars they always seem to dream up.

That's horrible! They're probably trying to pay for these silly wars they always seem to dream up.
They would tax the air we breathe if they could find a way!

Nice I had an eagle talon tsi awd years ago that was putting down over 300 hp

Mine will be there soon. It's a stock 1992 AWD with a 6 bolt and 4 bolt rear. Planning on putting a 16g on soon along with some injectors and fuel pump so I can be around 325 :)

Mine will be there soon. It's a stock 1992 AWD with a 6 bolt and 4 bolt rear. Planning on putting a 16g on soon along with some injectors and fuel pump so I can be around 325 :)

Make sure you upgrade the intercooler and watch the head, it's aluminum and I warped mine a few times.

Mine was a 1996, man I miss that car

Make sure you upgrade the intercooler and watch the head, it's aluminum and I warped mine a few times.

Mine was a 1996, man I miss that car

Oh I definitely will. I'm not gonna turn up the boost past stock levels on the 16g until I get a front mount. Yeah they're fun little cars for sure

Back