What's new

The americans are gong to copy top gear like the aussies did.

What's bbci player? I know the show is on youtube and some other video sites but I want to watch the latest episodes. My girl has a different cable company as me in case it seemed weird how she has it and I don't.
Yeah, they did the star lap with Buzz Aldrin. I think the hosts have to get into the flow a little, I didn't feel the same smooth back and forth feel as with the real TopGear guys. The show hopefully will smooth out as it goes. The problem is as you watch you "feel" like you're watching a copy when if it was taken as it's own show it might be different but we have already seen the original.

What's bbci player? I know the show is on youtube and some other video sites but I want to watch the latest episodes. My girl has a different cable company as me in case it seemed weird how she has it and I don't.
Yeah, they did the star lap with Buzz Aldrin. I think the hosts have to get into the flow a little, I didn't feel the same smooth back and forth feel as with the real TopGear guys. The show hopefully will smooth out as it goes. The problem is as you watch you "feel" like you're watching a copy when if it was taken as it's own show it might be different but we have already seen the original.

bbci player is what you download from the bbc to watch the latest episodes, you must have a uk ip for it to work either a proxy thats how i use it or be in the uk but your in the uk arent u

Nope, I'm in the U.S. so maybe I can use it like you do.
Thanks for the info, something to look into.

yeah they are so funny and i love how they bump into the old guys car i laugh so hard and some of it... the american dudes just copied it crap so did the aussies when they tried and the romanians when they copied it

Thanks for share the information here.
I hope there will be more and more useful information here.

not sure what other usefull info about the show there is.. the us version sucks thats it lol only the brits did a good job, the aussie and the romanian one sucked also and i bet every other country that coped it sucked also