What's new

Thanks Imessage!

Rainbow1616

Reaction score
It is because of Imessage I was able to get a hold of My daughter yesterday after she finished the Boston Marathon. Her cell phone would not work but she was able to send texts only via Imessage! Thanks Apple.

It is because of Imessage I was able to get a hold of My daughter yesterday after she finished the Boston Marathon. Her cell phone would not work but she was able to send texts only via Imessage! Thanks Apple.
that's great that your daughter is safe and well,so sorry for the families that have lost someone or been injured,yes imessage can be very useful.

It was most definitely a tragic event, but its nice to hear the good things and it nice there were means of contacting loved ones. Such as iMessage.

Glad you were able to contact your daughter.

Condolences to those that made it out safely, those that were injured and especially those who've lost love ones from the iPF Staff.

Thank you,while not hurt physically she saw much more than a young woman ever should. This will affect her forever I'm sure.
My heart indeed goes out to all that were affected by this. This saddens Me and sickens Me that anyone has to go through this.

Another great reason why iPhone can be helpful in such situations. Glad to hear she's okay!