What's new

Text messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpinks

Reaction score
Hello, I have an Iphone4 (firmware 4.3.5) and I need to retrieve all my text messages as I am going through a separation with my wife and I need to print several old text messages as evidence! How do I do this? I am a Windows user.
Thx
Kev

When viewing the SMS messages, hit edit. You then have the opportunity to select whatever messages are needed. Forward these to your email or wherever you wish. You then have a text transcript in the body of an email that you can cut/copy/paste into Pages/Word/etc. for printing.

Hello, I have an Iphone4 (firmware 4.3.5) and I need to retrieve all my text messages as I am going through a separation with my wife and I need to print several old text messages as evidence! How do I do this? I am a Windows user.
Thx
Kev

If this is going to be used in an court room you will need to go to your cellular provider to get the original transcripts with full time stamps for it to have any legal standing. If you are only using this as a tool in the initial start of a Bill of Divorcement proceeding, then Unleashed's method is your best bet.

Thanks for your helps guys, but I already printed what is currently on the phone, but it is the older ones which are no longer visible on the phone that I need?
Thx
Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.