What's new

TeamViewer

Bluering

Reaction score
I have just given this app a go after it has been recommended to me by a friend. What an amazing app? You download it on your PC and iphone and you can remotely access all your files in your PC. I have tried it and it works perfecto.

I have just given this app a go after it has been recommended to me by a friend. What an amazing app? You download it on your PC and iphone and you can remotely access all your files in your PC. I have tried it and it works perfecto.

Ditto, great app. Were you able to get file transfers to work from your PC to your phone? I get the option from PC to PC, but not on my phone nor iPad. Sent tech support a message about it.

I have used it. Works pretty good bit the refresh rate isn't too good and no streaming or transfers unless I missed something. There are other apps that do the same thing for a steeper price. I found out about this from reading the reviews on the other apps. Well worth the price (free).

To Record Motion Events, you can control it from your iphone to have it on or off and you can then view the events from your iphone, but I am not sure about the transfer, I have just started to use it too.

Yeah this app is pretty darn good, been using Teamviewer for years for remote support of my family members. Now I can even connect to my pc with my phone. Being free doesn't hurt either

yeah it does work well but its not easy to use with suc a tiny screen, i think on the ipad it would be pretty good

Anyone having trouble with Teamviewer after upgrading to ios5? All the tabs along the bottom of the app (settings, partner list, ect) are missing.