What's new

Sync Question

SkylerLou

Reaction score
Hi, just got my iPhone 4 a few days ago and loving it. My question is: I've been using Google sync for my calendar, contacts and notes. I use "notes" a lot. Up until last night, the sync had been working flawlessly. When I would post a note, it would sync to Google notes online and vice versa, no problem. But then I noticed I would write a note down and it would automatically disappear right before my eyes like two seconds after I type it in. Almost like the sync isn't working right anymore. Anyone have the same problem or any advice?

Do you have more than one email account set up on your iPhone? It so, make sure notes are turned on for the gmail account. Look in Settings/Mail, Contacts,Calendar area to double check.

Hi, just got my iPhone 4 a few days ago and loving it. My question is: I've been using Google sync for my calendar, contacts and notes. I use "notes" a lot. Up until last night, the sync had been working flawlessly. When I would post a note, it would sync to Google notes online and vice versa, no problem. But then I noticed I would write a note down and it would automatically disappear right before my eyes like two seconds after I type it in. Almost like the sync isn't working right anymore. Anyone have the same problem or any advice?

I sync my iPhone 4 with my outlook and select MERGE info, BUT I tried syncing to my desktop at work AND laptop at home, and the home laptop would wipe out some of the appointments. I have missed 4 appointments so far and it is terribly embarassing. I just tried a sync with outlook and the Yahoo calendar hoping that would work, but Yahoo screwed up the times even though I selected the right time zone. Still am scared to sync anything to my laptop, but feeling frustrated as well. (I've had my ohone for over a month, got it the day before the official release)

Help! I cannot sync my contacts from iPhone4 to my google account on my PC, I can only sync from pc to phone. All using iTunes.

Help! I cannot sync my contacts from iPhone4 to my google account on my PC, I can only sync from pc to phone. All using iTunes.

Yes, i don't think it will be possible to accomplish that task using itunes, you might need a google software or app for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk