What's new

syncing notes and calander

kingnba6

Reaction score
how is everybody doing ?
well i have an iPhone 4 and iPad. i have them both synced to my @att.net account. the calendar syncs almost every time i add a new event. but the notes sync like months apart. why is that ? any help or suggestions ?

Sorry king. Wish I could answer your question. I have both and my iPad notes dont sync over to my iPhone..I just starting using evernote and that works for me.

What do you mean they sync months apart? Can you explain a little more? Sorry I'm a little confused.. The only thing that comes to mind.... Go to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars..> Scroll down all the way> Sync> And you should see "Sync 1 Month Back"
Events 2 Weeks Back
Events 3 Months
Events 6 Months
All Events***** Try this setting I'm not sure if that will help or change anything but I thought I would try!

fstyleboard said:
What do you mean they sync months apart? Can you explain a little more? Sorry I'm a little confused.. The only thing that comes to mind.... Go to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars..> Scroll down all the way> Sync> And you should see "Sync 1 Month Back"
Events 2 Weeks Back
Events 3 Months
Events 6 Months
All Events***** Try this setting I'm not sure if that will help or change anything but I thought I would try!

Wow. I never saw that. Thanks for that fs

fstyleboard said:
Events 2 Weeks Back
Events 3 Months
Events 6 Months

Wow. I never saw that. Thanks for that fs

No Problem! :)

fstyleboard said:
Events 2 Weeks Back
Events 3 Months
Events 6 Months

Hey. Thanks i never thought of that.

fstyleboard said:
Events 2 Weeks Back
Events 3 Months
Events 6 Months

Hey. Thanks i never thought of that.

Happy to share some knowledge (double post?)

well when i say months apart, i am talking about notes. when i update/modify the notes on my iphone, they dont always sync with my ipad, but my calendar always does. i tried that method and it does nothing for notes.