What's new

support.apple.com/iphone/restore ): !!

cybercyb

Reaction score
I can't start my iphone up.

It all started as soon as i connected my iphone to my pc to get some photos onto my windows, itunes told me there is a required update needed so i accepted that.

thats when the **** began. it went into a state "support.apple.com/iphone/restore" with an itunes symbol in the middle and the charger symbel down under, itunes doesnt see any connection anymore, if i connect my phone first and start itunes, itunes wont even start at all. rebooting my phone comes back to this state.

i followed another instruction too, where it wanted me to disable the driver quick and enable again, so my computer could do something to let it connect to itunes, nothing happened. then i removed the drivers to reinstall and i cant find it ether... i only found sugguestions about connecting to itunes.. i dont know what the fu** is going on there i just wanted to add some pictures

that didnt work

if your iphone cant connect to itunes, this whole thing wont do it

Sometimes it works when you try it a second or even third time.

Did you remove iTunes completely, and reinstall it? If not, try that.

Make sure iTunes is up to date. The latest version is 12.5.3.

Update Windows on your computer, if necessary. Are you running Windows 10, 8, 7, or a different version on your PC?

yes i tried to update, reinstalled it like 4 times today, restarted pc, and tried many different variations to start.

im using windows 8, up to date aswell

Edit: also my iphone seems to automatically restart every like 8-10 minutes..

thanks for your help J.A.
unfortunately that special dfu didnt work ether i dont understand this.. it said its a special mode created in the worst situations.

i used another laptop now and was able to get a connection to reset the whole iphone.. this should do it
thx again

thanks for your help J.A.
unfortunately that special dfu didnt work ether i dont understand this.. it said its a special mode created in the worst situations.

i used another laptop now and was able to get a connection to reset the whole iphone.. this should do it
thx again
You may want to have the laptop you had trouble connecting your iPhone to tested. Since you had no problems with the second laptop, the first one may have either a hardware or software problem that prevented the iPhone from properly connecting with iTunes. The first thing to check would be all the USB ports.