What's new

Helppppp

cspinner1021

Reaction score
Basically last week in my pocket my iPhone 6 decided to hit the accessibility shortcut with guided touch voice over and I couldn't get it to turn off this mode and basically after 10 times entering passcode incorrectly dueto voice over adding numbers and letters instead of just6 numbers it had disabled my phone and says connect itunes But it will not connect to iTunes to sync it to fix or restore it.. I've been on the phone and chats with apple techs several times they are telling me I need to have it to sync to iTunes to restore or update it welli have tried the update and it came back still disabled and I do not currently have a backup for some reason I don't know why or why it doesn't show on my iCloud account but I do not have one and even if I hit restore or use 3utools to even flash my iPhone it basically does the same thing it says it's completing the the action and does so and it's still coming back to phone is disabled because of the passcode what to do I tried to fully restore the phone back to factory settings and it won't even do that. Please can somebody please help me get this phone back working and not disabled to working order it's been over a week I'm ready to fling the Fing thing out the window

Do you live close enough to an Apple Store to visit? The Genius Bar may be able to help and can tell if there's any hardware fault that's causing the problem.

Do you live close enough to an Apple Store to visit? The Genius Bar may be able to help and can tell if there's any hardware fault that's causing the problem.
I actually live 30 to 40 mins away and dont drive nor is there a bus or something

What version of iTunes is on your computer?

When you are trying to connect with iTunes what/how are you doing it?

What is (and why are you using it) 3utools? It appears to be a tool to help jailbreak and maintain a jailbroken (tense???) iPhone

Do you know what version of iOS is on your iPhone?

Is your iPhone jailbreak-ed?

Unless you have not updated yet the iOS for all iPhones should be 12.1.4. Unless the phone is really old and can’t be upgraded. Not that it matters in this case but it’s a good point. This tool that has been mentioned I have never heard of before and jail breaking doesn’t sound good. I don’t really no what else to say but connecting to iTunes is where I would start.

Sixes can still take updates but in all honesty you are going to have to get to an Apple store assuming it's your phone not one you er "found".

The poster who posted this has not responded in a while I wonder if he/she has figured something out by now.