What's new

My Jailbroken iPhone4 has locked me out!

CollieJo

Reaction score
My jailbroken iPhone 4 was locked with a passcode. I must have set the passcode wrong twice (by not really looking at the keys) because when I entered what the passcode was supposed to be it began to lock me out with the wait one minute, wait 5 minutes, wait 15 minutes prompts. The screen now says, "iPhone is disabled; connect to iTunes". The problem is when I connect to iTunes I get the message, "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes". I am not even allowed by my phone to enter a passcode because there is no place for me to put it. All that is on the screen is the message, "iPhone is disabled...". It has not been backed up and I am not currently looking to restore it because I would prefer not to lose all of my pictures (my niece, my doggies, me looking super cute, etc.) and important but hard to remember health info. You guys are smart; I know there has to be some super-genius way to get me back to my phone!