What's new

Suggestion for when iPhone 4 is jailbroken

themyst

Reaction score
I am not sure if any devs in the jailbreak community read this, but I was thinking about a fantastic idea. Especially with the larger storage demands of this new device, do you think it might be feasible to rig the iPad camera connector to an iPhone to read off USB thumb drives and/or SD cards? I don't see why this wouldn't be available for older iPhones/iPod touch devices either.

If you want you can msg them directly from their website type dev team into google it's the first result

I went to dev team's homepage and although I see release information, I see nothing about how to contact the team directly. Perhaps SMS their Google Voice number?

Just leave a comment I'm sure they will see it and reply if they like the idea

If you have twitter contact MuscleNerd or _BigBoss_ , those are their usersnames on twitter. It is not a secret so I should be fine to put them on here.

Saurik even shows his link on Cydia!

yep or join their irc channel. i used to be in there all the time when i had my 2007 iphone

irc.osx86.hu

If you have twitter contact MuscleNerd or _BigBoss_ , those are their usersnames on twitter. It is not a secret so I should be fine to put them on here.

Saurik even shows his link on Cydia!

Just contacted both of the above with my idea. Let's see if it would come to fruition... with USB Flash / SD support through the camera connection kit, it would be one less thing the Android camp could boast about.