What's new

suggest a good alarm clock app....

loco

Reaction score
i used the alarm clock on my verizon iphone4 this morning for the first time. one thing i noticed is that i cannot wake up to my music, the only option is the built in alarm tones.

can you folks suggest a better alarm clock that will allow me to wake up to my music ?

my phone is jailbroken....

thanks !!

i used the alarm clock on my verizon iphone4 this morning for the first time. one thing i noticed is that i cannot wake up to my music, the only option is the built in alarm tones.

can you folks suggest a better alarm clock that will allow me to wake up to my music ?

my phone is jailbroken....

thanks !!

Alarm Clock 4 Free is a free app in the app store that has many options including picking iPod music to wake up too

If you want to try something different, try Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock. You put the iphone under your matress and it will learn your sleep patterns and awake you at the best possible moment, within a time span set by you.

thats definatley different...lol

i tried alarm clock 4 and was not exactly thrilled with it. im not necessarilly looking for all the high tech stuff that is included with alarm clock 4. just a basic alarm clock that will allow me to play my music to wake to.

i also didnt like the ads floating around on the free version....

anything else worth checking out ?

Awaken is a nice app (iTunes link), though I haven't used it regularly on my iPhone. I've used the Mac version before and the developer is very responsive and constantly updating with new features. It's worth checking out!

If you want to try something different, try Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock. You put the iphone under your matress and it will learn your sleep patterns and awake you at the best possible moment, within a time span set by you.

Pls.

It's a gimmick.

Think about it.