What's new

Volume issue

Deiota

Reaction score
Hello
I'm having a little problem with volume and I don't know how to solve it. Perhaps you can help me out.
First of all it's all about the clock alarm to wake me up in the night.
I use nightstand and I use the lullaby option to listen a bit of music before sleep. To to this and because I'm not alone in the bedroom I put the music / volume very low.
The problem as you can imagine is that when the alarm clock starts ringing in the morning for me to wake up i can't hear because the volume is very low.
Is there any alarm clock that keeps the volume independent of the volume of the clock app itself? Otherwise what can I do? Most of the times I fall asleep before the lullaby ends.. To put the volume back to normal!
Please help me!
Deiota

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 

Yeah but that doesn't allow me to choose the music from my playlist to wake up and doesn't have the lullaby feature so it's pointless ( the problem does not even exist does it?).
Bur Thanks for the tip.
Does the Smart alarm pro has these features and does what you say smart alarm does?

I can recommend iHome+Sleep. Here you have the lullaby feature, you define the sleep and wake-up volume, AND you can even listen to radio when you wake up if you have their iHome+Radio app.

But the volume of the app is independent from the volume of the iPhone itself?

Yes, in the settings of the app, you decide the volume of your wake-up sound.

Thank you just saw it right now!
I'll give it a try tonight :)

Last edited:
Hi
Last night configured ihome correctly and in the middle of the night the screen was off. Turn back on and then in the Morning it didn't woke me up! I guess it went to sleep either... :(
What went wrong?

The Smart Alarm that I have has lullaby feature it's called Chillout and you can select the track you want, and also the wake up Track can be selected from your music library.

Yeah the paid version had that functions... I don't want to buy before trying first!

Hi
Last night configured ihome correctly and in the middle of the night the screen was off. Turn back on and then in the Morning it didn't woke me up! I guess it went to sleep either... :(
What went wrong?

Well, I can't say exactly what went wrong without seeing your configuration. I haven't had a problem with it not waking me up. How did you ask it to wake up? Music, alarm sound? Did you remember to set your alarm to "ON"? Did you adjust the alarm setting so that it only wakes you up during the weekend, or weekdays?

There are so many setting that I can't tell you what went wrong, but make sure to check all your settings again. I have never had any problems with the screen lock - I always lock my phone when I go to sleep.

Let me know if you continue having problems.

I've heard that latest versions of ihome are very defective and poor (don't have weather for instance).
Do you have the latest version? I tested thelatest version.
I use it mainly in weekdays. I don't want to turn of the screen or go to lockscreen l. I want to stay with the app open app night so I can see the clock.
Never had problems with LS.

Last edited: