What's new

Clock settings...is there an app for that?

LClayton

Reaction score
I've surfed through alarm/clock apps and can't seem to find one that will allow me to keep a specific alarm "on" for multiple days.

Meaning: I need alarm to wake me up every "weekday" @ 5:00am
which I can "snooze" or "dismiss" @ wakeup
yet will not be TOTALLY "disabled" the next morning.

I currently use the factory clock & have to manually turn the alarm "on" everyday. Is there an alarm app that does this w/o jailbreaking the phone? Thanks in advance!

iPhone 4s
iOS 5.0

LClayton said:
I've surfed through alarm/clock apps and can't seem to find one that will allow me to keep a specific alarm "on" for multiple days.

Meaning: I need alarm to wake me up every "weekday" @ 5:00am
which I can "snooze" or "dismiss" @ wakeup
yet will not be TOTALLY "disabled" the next morning.

I currently use the factory clock & have to manually turn the alarm "on" everyday. Is there an alarm app that does this w/o jailbreaking the phone? Thanks in advance!

iPhone 4s
iOS 5.0

The current clock/alarm will work the way you want it to just use edit and set it up the way you want. I have an alarm for every week day and different ones for the weekend. It is fully customizable including which alarm you want to wake up to. I don't have to turn it on everyday. Just set it and forget it. You can turn your phone to mute so you don't hear alerts and phone calls but the alarm will still work. No need to jailbreak or buy an app.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited: