What's new

Stupid logo screen

Zibby

Reaction score
So I have a bit of a situation. I needed to restore my phone through settings/general/reset on the phone and well I clicked it my phone did it but when it started again it went into the apple logo screen. It has been stuck there since. It won't let me hard reset and I've tried disconnecting the battery and the phone turns off but when turned on again it's just that same screen. it was a jailbroken iPhone 4 and I was on iOS 4.0.1 when it happened. help?

thomasjtsi said:
iOS 4.0.1.... I assume you're on a 3G?

Im on a iPhone 4 but kept it at 4.0.1 because of my jail break. It doesn't let me put it into DFU mode. and no I do not have the SHSH saved.

Connect with itunes still no response? Use tiny umbrella to recover it must recover if d iphone died

jb for iOS 4.3.3 is the safest so far. If you can , go to that firmware. Keep trying to put the phone into DFU mode. You can't 'not' go into DFU mode...be more specific as to what you do and what happens. I'm pretty confused right now.
Cheers

I fixed it! I replaced my phones battery with my other iPhone 4 and I managed to get it into DFU and did a restore. thanks for all the suggestions :)