What's new

Strange log on

60nslow

After the IOS5 upgrade strange things started happening. When I play some games, like free angry birds, a message notification opened up with something like "welcome back uwuvoophsj". I have never been on game center before and have never played any games that interact with another person or "friends" or save my highscore somewhere out there as far as I know. I went to the games center thing and saw at the top of the screen that same "uwuvoophsj" user name and what looked like a tab to log off, which I think it did log me off somewhere. I closed and restarted game center and the user "uwuvoophsj" no longer is there. My AppledID is already on the log in line. To be curious I did put my password in on the password line. The next thing was it wanted me to create a user name so I just cancled and closed it. Now when I start some games a message pop's up to "Sign into game center, use existing account, create one or cancel". If I cancel, another message comes up saying game center is disabled. This stuff never came up before the upgrade. Is there something else to shut off that was turned on?

Last edited by a moderator: