What's new

Lost all my friends on game center

mattyjay

Reaction score
I turned on my iphone this morning and it asked me to log into my game center account. Itunes told me to log into my account, so I tried to log in and it refused my password word. So I had to change my user name and now I have lost all my friends and achievements. Is they a way of getting back all friends and achievements?

Any help would be greatful.

Haven't you tried "lost password" or something? By the time you create a new account, you are starting from zero. Try to get back your old account.

I turned on my iphone this morning and it asked me to log into my game center account. Itunes told me to log into my account, so I tried to log in and it refused my password word. So I had to change my user name and now I have lost all my friends and achievements. Is they a way of getting back all friends and achievements?

Any help would be greatful.

of course if you change your username you will lose your contacts, your best bet is to either some how get all the names you added and re add them or try harder to remember your old username password, maybe there is a forgotten password option where they can email you the pass

I tried to get back my old user name and the game center could not get it back, so I started a new user name.

Thanks for the help...