What's new

So many passwords!!! Where can i find all my accounts info??

Holton0289

Reaction score
My game center is completely messed up. I have an Iphone 4, 5, and an ipad mini. 3 different game center accounts. I cant just get my password it makes me reset it every time. I had to make an email address to get the mini and iphone 5 accounts working but dont remember what the email addresses were. When i log into gamecenter it asks if i want to load "Vurlur's" game... i have no idea who or what that is. 2 accounts load the same base in clash of clans, same farm in hay day. I get a message every time if i want to keep it, on both devices.

My security questions are wrong, dont know how. my birthday is wrong, even though im pretty sure i know my birthday since it was 2 days ago. I cant just get my password i have to reset it EVERY time!!!

All these apple passwords are crazy, some upper case letters required on some passwords, cant reuse a passwords youve used in the last year, its an endless cycle. Please....someone tell me there is something i can do to get all the info on my accounts so I can write it down.

I need the same help. After you find out what you need to know, download "password keeper"; it's great app to keep all the crazy passwords and it is also web based.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk