What's new

Can i bypass activation lock on my 4s

Marty Hoover

Reaction score
Hi,I was using my 4s for about 3 1/2 years. I got a Samsung and put my koodo sim in it and it worked so i started using it.the Samsung got sat on and broke.I put my sim back in my 4s and forgot my pass code.i tried the iTunes restore. Unfortunately i had to format and had no backups for my phone now i forgot my password for apple id at the time so tried resetting it.After a while i did remember the password but i did a password reset and it sent it to an account i don't remember.I contacted Apple and they said there is nothing they can do unless i get into the email account the password reset was sent to.I have tried to get into this account even talked to google support online and they said that i had to call but my phone is activation locked.So this account is like not an option at this point my sim is a prepaid koodo sim that is good how do i get past activation lock?

Last edited:
Unfortunately unless you can remember your Apple ID password you won’t be able to get past the activation lock. Any sites that claim otherwise are attempting to scam you.

Last edited: