What's new

angry birds (original) not showing in GC

Reaction score
hey all

I have an issue where the original AB does not show any achievements in Game center. I have the first 2 "chapters" (or whatever they are called) completed in world 1 (all of them are mighty eagled and 3 stars btw) and GC is not showing that i have completed it, or that i have 3 stars on them.

i am also playing Rio, and the achievements are showing up just fine. i have read some of the other posts on here, and my apple ID and/or password have not changed since i started using game center.

Any suggestions?

thanks guys!

dankarlinski said:
hey all

I have an issue where the original AB does not show any achievements in Game center. I have the first 2 "chapters" (or whatever they are called) completed in world 1 (all of them are mighty eagled and 3 stars btw) and GC is not showing that i have completed it, or that i have 3 stars on them.

i am also playing Rio, and the achievements are showing up just fine. i have read some of the other posts on here, and my apple ID and/or password have not changed since i started using game center.

Any suggestions?

thanks guys!

Game center glitches sometimes. That might the case for you. I had this issue before and I had to replay a game on my iPad to unlock one achievement.

New update fixed the issue!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net