What's new

Angry Birds Rio to Be Updated Next Week

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcbRgr4dt6I&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Angry Birds Rio - Nigel Mashup[/ame]​

Rovio has posted the following message on its Facebook page today announcing that Angry Birds Rio will be getting an update next week:

“Squawk! Hold on to your hats, people: the first update for Angry Birds Rio lands next week! Get ready for more marmoset-mauling action and more juicy secrets to discover. Did you already find all the Golden Pineapples and Bananas?”

Angry Birds Rio features the Angry Birds and the animated stars of the movie RIO, but sadly no chuckling pigs, pig fanciers! Instead of trying to demolish the pigs' houses and the pigs inside them, the game, spread across 60 levels, sees you trying to set free exotic caged birds after the Angry Birds have been kidnapped (or should that be birdnapped?!) and taken to Rio. No exact date yet for the release of the update, but at least it gives me another chance to post the brilliant trailer featuring Flight of the Conchords’ Jemaine Clement as the villainous Nigel!

Click here to download Angry Birds Rio for $0.99/£0.59: Angry Birds Rio for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Angry Birds's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook

Rio is very hard, i got two levels completed but only one has not all the stars and the third level wont show up and i dont know why

The monkey levels were really hard. I'm still trying to get all 3 stars on th first levels. 88/90 so far...! :D