What's new

Angry Birds Rio Gets Beach Volley Update

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U443fas0XZo&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Angry Birds Rio Beach Volley Episode Gameplay Trailer[/ame]​

Angry Birds Rio has been updated today with 30 new bright and sunny levels entitled Beach Volley. The new levels won’t be unlocked until you finish the Smugglers’ Den and Jungle Escape levels, which is actually no mean feat as they’re pretty difficult in places. Once you finally make it onto the beach, you’ll be treated to a happy seaside scene, full of palm trees, beach umbrellas, bouncy beach balls, and yachts drifting in an azure ocean. It’s all very relaxing until the naughty monkeys from Rio the movie show up to ruin the birds’ day, making them angry, of course! The birds’ parrot pals from the movie, Blu and Jewel, are also on hand to help put paid to the monkeys’ malarkey with their joint attack. There’s also a golden coconut to find. Commenting on the update, Pocket Gamer adds that Rovio has also announced via its Twitter that fans can expect new updates in the regular Angry Birds version later this month.

Click here to download the game for $0.99: Angry Birds Rio for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Angry Birds Rio gets 30 new levels in Beach Volley update, more stages to come 'later this month' | Angry Birds Rio news | Pocket Gamer

Just got the update. Got 3 stars in the first three levels but can't even get 1 star on the fourth...!

Thanks. I've not played it since that last post. What level you on...?

i finished the second set of levels all on 3 stars and it wont let me continue

dont tell me you did not get as far? once i start playing i dont stop for like a week or so non stop

Still haven't played level 4 again yet. Lol. I've got all 3 stars in the first set of levels except for 2 and 3 stars on the first 3 levels of the update...

yeah some of the levels are impossible especially the last one of the second set of levels

With that stupid big cockatoo that you have to hit 100 times!? Lol.

Have you seen the movie btw...?

yes that one!! impossible! it always moves out the way of your birds and is impossible to hit