What's new

Strange icon

fergusl02

Reaction score
Have noticed purple arrow like icon next to battery sign- what is this anyone know?

fergusl02 said:
Have noticed purple arrow like icon next to battery sign- what is this anyone know?

Are you sure it's not the music/video playing icon? If so, then are you jailbroken?

Welcome to the forum by the way :D!

It's the location service icon which is displayed there, go to setting> location services> and see in the list of application there which one of those apps are using the location services, you can chose to turn them off or leave them on.

No nothing playing and sorry to say I have no idea what jailbroken means!! Thanks for the welcome btw. Have had phone two months and lov it 

No nothing playing and sorry to say I have no idea what jailbroken means!! Thanks for the welcome btw. Have had phone two months and lov it 

It's not a player, it's the location service. See my previous post to figure out how to check about the location service.

bab2010 said:
It's the location service icon which is displayed there, go to setting> location services> and see in the list of application there which one of those apps are using the location services, you can chose to turn them off or leave them on.

Ok ta v much for that 

fergusl02 said:

Your welcome! Bab's right it's the location icon. I have my locations cut off on all my apps so i forgot it existed :D!

darkstar2007 said:
Your welcome! Bab's right it's the location icon. I have my locations cut off on all my apps so i forgot it existed :D!

No worries. Question answered cheers. Full marks to Bab! 

bab2010 said:
It's not a player, it's the location service. See my previous post to figure out how to check about the location service.

Got it ta, was the camera!