What's new

Stock apps....

Gresh14

Reaction score
I hate having my phone cluttered with apps I don't use, I have a whole folder filled newsstand, compass,weather,calendar,maps and now podcasts and Tips...tips why oh why would this even be an app. I guess I don't have a question just complaining...

I hate having my phone cluttered with apps I don't use, I have a whole folder filled newsstand, compass,weather,calendar,maps and now podcasts and Tips...tips why oh why would this even be an app. I guess I don't have a question just complaining...
Sorry about the double post, not sure how that happened?

Like you....I wish Apple would let the customer be in control of what apps can be deleted........dumping some of the stock apps WOULD save some memory space -- especially if you only have 16GB!!:)
Hey, maybe someone will develop a program to do this.....Hmmm....an APP for deleting APPS!!!:rolleyes:

I agree, Its always annoyed me that these apps are loaded into our iPhones and iPads wether we want them or not, We should have the right to delete them and free up precious space, Of course Apple aren't the only ones who do this.

The jailbreak will most likely have a way to at least hide them maybe even delete them:)

You can delete them with Jailbreak using ftp and deleting the folder completely of the app, for example stocks, I hate some of them and will never use it as well so I know how annoying they can be, I doubt apple will ever offer an official option to delete the stock apps, hope i am wrong though.

You can delete them with Jailbreak using ftp and deleting the folder completely of the app, for example stocks, I hate some of them and will never use it as well so I know how annoying they can be, I doubt apple will ever offer an official option to delete the stock apps, hope i am wrong though.

Do you know if that jailbreak tweak acually removes the app or just hides them?

Do you know if that jailbreak tweak acually removes the app or just hides them?

it completely deletes them, you gain access via SSH to your phone and delete the whole folder/app, there are ways to hide them I believe if you would rather just hiding them

it completely deletes them, you gain access via SSH to your phone and delete the whole folder/app, there are ways to hide them I believe if you would rather just hiding them

Would ifile then do the same thing?