What's new

Still like your iPhone 5

Well I've had my phone for about two weeks and love it. I do miss some of the options that jelly bean on android but love the solid feel of i5. iPhone is like a Honda doesn't have all the flashiness of other cars but is very reliable.

I love mine. Had it about 3 weeks now. I went from the 3GS to this. Of course everything is better in comparison.
And the earbuds that come with it are the bomb! I love talking with them it's so clear and people have also commented to

Didn't we get the final jailbreak for 5,1 on Jan 20th last year - if memory serves?

i think you are a little confused there buddy. this topic is about the iphone 5 not ios5
Yes I know. The previous poster was saying all was fine with his iphone 5 except no jailbreak yet. I was just commenting on how long a wait we might expect for one for the iphone 5 on ios 6 remembering that it wasn't until 1/20 of last year that we got the jailbreak for our 4S on ios5.

Yes I know. The previous poster was saying all was fine with his iphone 5 except no jailbreak yet. I was just commenting on how long a wait we might expect for one for the iphone 5 on ios 6 remembering that it wasn't until 1/20 of last year that we got the jailbreak for our 4S on ios5.

oh ok, got you!

Had my iPhone5 for 4 weeks now. I am not easily impressed by technology but it is very impressive. I used blackberry for years because i was convinced i would hate the soft keys. However I am blown away by the phones uncanny ability to figure out what I am saying despite my sausage fingers and terrible spelling. :) Ok ok. I drank the cool-aid. I am officially impressed with every aspect of it.

The only issue I have had is when I am trying to scrap it out for some bandwidth at a busy public WiFi site. I find that it doesn't like that at all at times.

Everything else is perfect.

Oppositely i am very dull on technology,but iPhone 5 is a great smartphone,the best one.

I got my iPhone 5 on December 10th & so far, i absolutely love it. It is way better than the 4 which is the one i had
before.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got my iPhone 5 3 days ago and I upgraded from the iPhone 3GS so of course I love it lol!

Well there is no significant difference between 4s and 5. i wish stronger home button, better battery and more open ios. Basically, iphone 5 bring me no excitement after 4s. I just wish that iPhone 6 will bring more innovation... Anyway, it's stable and very reliable phone... Cheers!