What's new

Still like your iPhone 5

Day 1 was September 21. I like it better.

Edit. My how time flies.

Last edited:
I love my old 4S. But the 5 takes everything great about the 4S and adds a better screen. The size, weight and LTE are just extra I benefits. Won't be parting with my 5 any time soon.

Would love to get my wife a 5 as well, but she won't let go of her trusty 4.

I know but a lot of people like me the upgrade was a month late from the iPhone 4

I'm sorry. I'm not following you. Do you mean your upgrade date was a month before and you took the 4s?

If that's the case then you had alternatives. Sell you 4s and use the money to help pay for the iPhone 5. And even if that wasn't doable, it's not like you got a lousy phone

I had to pay full price. $649.00 for the iPhone 5 because my upgrade wassn't until 8'13.

I'm sorry. I'm not following you. Do you mean your upgrade date was a month before and you took the 4s?

If that's the case then you had alternatives. Sell you 4s and use the money to help pay for the iPhone 5. And even if that wasn't doable, it's not like you got a lousy phone

I had to pay full price. $649.00 for the iPhone 5 because my upgrade wassn't until 8'13.

No the guy gave me the release date I know when it was released. But me and my two friends got ours and upgrade isn't till Dec.
But I got a early upgrade.

Sat in line on launch day and love my phone, no regrets at all. Upgrading the next 2 available lines on my account to the iphone5 next month.

I got the RAZR Max HD and tomorrow is my last day to exchange..I like the iPhone 5. I like my RAZR to :(

But some things like the messaging and camera I miss.
The keyboard is excellent on my RAZR.

And the photo gallery to send a text is annoying
ysuhuheg.jpg

Have to click see all to find text messaging.

But the battery life is crazy
5upare3e.jpg

u9y7e2u9.jpg

The camera is terrible
7uqaje8y.jpg

I dunno Geh..

Got mine oct 8 and still like it but cant wait for the jailbreak to come out :)

I am a little dissapointed. The battery life is way less then my 4 and I get pop up ads while browsing. I will say Siri is awesome, as well as the speed, larger screen and the 4G.

cant wait for the jailbreak to come out :)

X2 on that. As far as liking the phone. I've had mine for about 3 weeks. And I love it. But it has it's pros and con's. I love the siri. I had the Iphone 4. I love the bigger screen. I hate the 3g *BLEEP* I hate the smaller cord. I hate the battery life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the RAZR Max HD and tomorrow is my last day to exchange..I like the iPhone 5. I like my RAZR to :(

But some things like the messaging and camera I miss.
The keyboard is excellent on my RAZR.

And the photo gallery to send a text is annoying
ysuhuheg.jpg

Have to click see all to find text messaging.

But the battery life is crazy
5upare3e.jpg

u9y7e2u9.jpg

The camera is terrible
7uqaje8y.jpg

I dunno Geh..

I'm loving that battery life I wish the 5 and 4s get that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk