What's new

Steve Wozniak Wants Apple to Keep the Headphone Jack

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Steve Wozniak thinks Apple should keep the 3.5mm jack.JPG

CNN Money reports that Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has told the Australian Financial Review that he thinks that Apple is making a mistake by ditching the 3.5 millimetre headphone jack for the next iPhone.

“If it’s missing the 3.5 millimetre earphone jack, that’s going to tick off a lot of people,” said Wozniak.

If the next iPhone does not have a 3.5 mm jack, then people will have to connect their headphones to their phone via other means, such as Bluetooth, or by using an adaptor. Wozniak told the Australian Financial Review that he’s not happy with the former option at all

“I would not use Bluetooth…I don’t like wireless. I have cars where you can plug in the music, or go through Bluetooth, and Bluetooth just sounds so flat for the same music.”

Unfortunately for Wozniak, and the many others who agree with his point of view, the next iPhone will almost certainly not have a 3.5 mm headphone jack.

Source: Steve Wozniak to Apple: Keep the iPhone's headphone jack

Sorry mate but l disagree with you. People will buy iPhones with or without the headphone jack.
For example l have a small earpiece connected via Bluetooth and can hear music and receive my calls, oh and dial if l wish to. All without the clutter of cables, my iPhone stays out of sight in one of my pockets.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.