What's new

Steve Jobs Action Figure Alert!

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
steve-jobs-figure.jpg

M.I.C Gadget may have just solved the present-giving problems of many an Apple fan’s loved ones this year. The Apple devotee in your life may already have their iPad, iPhone 4, Macbook, plus all the cases, stands and chargers they can possibly cram into their homes, but I bet they don’t have a Steve Jobs action figure, yet! According to M.I.C Gadget, the figure is bigger than an iPhone 4, but smaller than an iPad, and as you can see, it's holding a tiny and very accurately made iPhone 4 in its little hand. Apparently the iPhone 4 is not detachable, but the hand and arm carrying it is! You can also remove the glasses. It even comes with speech balloon cards where you can write something witty down, or maybe the text of one of those pretend one-word emails that people are always claiming to get from Steve Jobs!

If you’re suitably impressed by the action figure, you can get yourself one for $79.90 from M.I.C Gadget Store - M.I.C Store.

Source: M.I.C. Gadget Phenomenal Steve Jobs Figure Hands-on

You would have to be a big die hard apple fan to have jobs in your livingroom. Imagine having him in your bedroom watching you while you sleep. Creepy... Lol