What's new

Stealth Guards Review.

Adam2k90

Reaction score
Fit - Good fit, edges are slightly smaller so the screen protector doesn't get lifted up by case.

Protection - Very good, 99.9% scratch resistant. I have had them on my phone for a few months and still not a scratch on the screen itself of the
protector.:retina:

Invisibility - Great, doesn't look like there is a screen protector on there from most angles, doesn't take anything away from the Retina Display. Not a lot of orange peel effect which is great!

Feeling - Feels just like the screen.

Installation - Good apart from getting a tiny bit of dust under the guard, but this happens on all screen protectors. Apart from that it was easy, took about five minutes and then it was done.

Overall I would give this product a 4.5 out of 5, taking of that half mark because I always seem to get dust under the guard by accident.

Pictures to follow.

Me and several others purchased these and even for the $2.99 we payed for a "promotion" was a waste! The fit and finish was terrible and customer service is nonexistent...

Me and several others purchased these and even for the $2.99 we payed for a "promotion" was a waste! The fit and finish was terrible and customer service is nonexistent...

I haven't had any problems with them. They don't get scratched, are scratch proof and there is nothing wrong with the fit. What screen protectors do you now use?

i personally have been using the invisible sheild from zagg.com for my last couple devices,.and return several for the free replacement,with no hassels at all.

as for the "orange peel effect"....i have never seen this on any of my sheilds,(my most common heard complaint from people),and i rreally love the extra added grip the invisible sheild add to my devices,along with the sheer xtra added protection they provide

I haven't had any problems with them. They don't get scratched, are scratch proof and there is nothing wrong with the fit. What screen protectors do you now use?

I use phonedevils they are more rigid and easier to apply... I didn't have any problem with the material on the stealth guards just didn't cover the screen all the way to the edges and had to almost stretch it to get the home & speaker buttons lined up... Do you have a pic of how yours fits?

I use the clear. Never tryed any of the others..... Check out YouTube there are quite a few good reviews on each one.

I got mine about the same time as DannyBoy an have been using it ever since. Aside from the fitment issue which to me is minor I like it better than Zagg. It appears to be more durable and the orange peel affect is non existent.

I got mine about the same time as DannyBoy an have been using it ever since. Aside from the fitment issue which to me is minor I like it better than Zagg. It appears to be more durable and the orange peel affect is non existent.

I agree if you don't mind the sloppy fit the material is good quality....