What's new

Free Apple iPhone 4 Full Body Protection pay shipping

Hope i get mine as well. I paid for it, got the email confirmatin saying i paid. When i click the email link it is forbidden.

Well I hope they are simply having notification problems. I see they charged my CC but I haven't received notification of it shipping yet.

Sounds too good to be true. I almost ordered today before seeing a trend on this thread. For those who ordered, I hope you guys get it. And if it ends up being a scam, I think collectively, all you guys should destroy this guys credibility on line(i.e. reporting it to small claims, taking legal matter, etc). I know it was a cheap investment, but still, like the earlier post states, he gets 250 to order, he gets an iPhone with all that money.

Good luck.

wow, who would order when he's saying his product "heals" and what not, total bull ****

wow, who would order when he's saying his product "heals" and what not, total bull ****

Self Healing is mentioned between "brackets". So it is the Same as Zagg's: see YouTube where they cut the screen with a knife leaving no scratches to it...

Might be too good to be true for sure. Seemed a little shady after I started seeing other similar offers on here. If it is a scam I will get my 3 bucks back through paypal out of principle. Unfortunately the account is in my wives name so the emails don't go to me. I'll find out tomorrow if there was any shipping info yet, if not **** this guy.

he raised his offer from 250 to 500 - business is going well :).

I logged in to my account and see my order status states "shipped". Should receive it any day now.

Well the wife said I got the shipping confirmation today so, so far so good.

I have this product on my iPhone4 now and it seems to be exactly like the Zagg. I have used Zagg on other phones and I went with this one for the price. It is a wet application, I had my wife do mine because I get a bit frustrated and she has smaller hands. A few bubbles worked themselves out after a few hours, now no bubbles and no problems. Great product.

When I tried to order one, it says "Ristricted Account" and won't let me check out... Too bad for me...

This was offered like a week ago I am sure they aren't still giving them away.

Received also a shipping notification... Looking forward to !