What's new

Stay with iPhone 4S or swap to iP5 ???

pepelino224

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have an iPhone 4S in black and considering to buy iPhone 5 in white, is it worth to change and pay some extra money? I know that there is some issues with new iPhone 5 arround the world but like to be up to date with apple devices, just dont know if its big differents???

i had a black 4s and bought a white iphone 5,i thought it was worth the change,i don't regret it,i love mine and i have no issues with it,go to a comparison site and compare the specs side by side to see if it's worth it for you.

i traded my iphone 4s into to Apple, i got 250.00 apple gift card, 4s was in good shape, earplugs and charger with original box, i paid 199.00 for the iphone 5.

I personally like the 4S as is. With the bugs aside, I just feel more comfortable with the size of it. And the fact that it's much more compatible since I don't have to worry about not having the adapter for it. That and because I have a Mophie Juice Pack and there isn't one yet for the 5. I guess I'll consider the 5S if something good happens

willerz2 said:
I personally like the 4S as is. With the bugs aside, I just feel more comfortable with the size of it. And the fact that it's much more compatible since I don't have to worry about not having the adapter for it. That and because I have a Mophie Juice Pack and there isn't one yet for the 5. I guess I'll consider the 5S if something good happens

Thanks for ur answers guys:)

pepelino224 said:
I know that 4S is very good, ill stick with 4S until 5S

I enjoyed my 4S, but if money is not the issue the performance and design of the IP5 is worth it. If money is an issue than the 4s is a great phone to stay with.

LTE is cool and the screen is alright but not enough to get my money ill wait for the 5s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk